|Period:||August 27 – September 1, 2017|
Subject 1: International BEPS and Practical Consequences in Domestic and Multilateral Laws
Subject 2: The Future of Transfer Pricing
The Seminar Programme is as follows:
- Fragmentation of contracts and taxation
- Automatic Exchange of Information: a new standard?
- Cost-sharing and Cost Contribution Agreements
- Break out session on the APA
- Economic crisis and protection of taxpayers’ rights – tax morality?
- International indirect taxation of enterprise services. Multilateral, internal or bilateral approach [B]
- Recent Developments in international taxation
- International Tax Impacts of Foreign Exchange Effects