The 2022 IFA Canada Tax Conference will be a hybrid event taking place in-person in downtown Toronto (health & safety permitting) as well as being webcasted.
The focus of the program will be international tax issues that are impacted by international cross-border transactions.
John O’Connor, Stikeman Elliott LLP, Toronto
Elie Roth, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP, Toronto
- Global Tax Developments
- Canadian Inbound and Outbound Developments
- Tax Treaty developments – including the impact of the Multilateral Instrument
- Transfer Pricing – including from the perspective of the tax authorities and industry
- US Developments – implications for Canadian Tax Planning
- Country-by country reporting – A year in review
- Cash pooling and hedging – Tips and traps